#ValenciaCF | Raúl Lozano, Hugo Duro’s agent, says that Valencia “has not communicated anything” about the purchase of the player

VALENCIA. Probably Hugo Hard was the player of the squad who enjoyed the most on the balcony of the first Mestalla ring, with the fans at his feet, after the spontaneous celebration that on March 2 collapsed the Avenida de Sweden to celebrate Valencia’s classification towards the final of the Copa del Rey.

The image of the footballer with a bottle of cava in his hand, without a shirt, wearing the match shorts and flip-flops, singing, posing for selfies and jumping around, will be remembered by fans over time. The greeting from him in the dressing room with Bordalás, who was dripping with champagne, is one of the iconic images of the night.

Duro is happy in Valencia. From the hand of Bordalás, who aborted a transfer to Valladolid from Getafe and brought him to Mestalla, he has broken into the elite being one of the best footballers in the bat squad.

The 22-year-old striker born in Getafe wants to stay in the locker room and the club conveys that, among the duties he has pending for a summer of cuts and economic readjustment, one of the tasks is to buy him. The striker arrived at Valencia from Getafe CF, when the summer market was about to close, in exchange for 250,000 euros for the loan. In the transfer, a purchase option of around 4 million euros was set, which expires on May 1, according to what the azulón president Ángel Torres stated in SER Deportivos Valencia, and Meriton has defended for months that he wants to execute it.

Instead, the player’s agent, Raul Lozanostated on Monday in Sports Cope Madrid that, until now, Meriton has not yet ruled on whether it is going to buy the attacker despite the fact that it is leaking to the media that it is going to do so. “I can’t tell you anything because nobody has told us anything. Today he belongs to Getafe until Valencia decides or not to execute the purchase option, which is four million euros. This is a situation that Valencia have to decide and Getafe. Valencia hasn’t said anything yet. I understand that they will have their deadlines and their time,” Lozano said.

Time is running out and Duro knows nothing about his future with less than two months to reach that deadline of May 1. In the last two appearances before the media, the striker from Madrid, as natural as he is spontaneous, has also acknowledged that he still has no news from the club’s sports management through his representative agency.

On February 21 on the journalist’s Twicht channel Miguel Angel RomanHugo Duro warned that, despite the fact that it is taken for granted that Valencia is going to buy him, he does not know anything: “Last year Real Madrid said that they were going to buy me and it ended in disappointment. This year I am the same. whatever they decide. They’ve been buying me for five months now, according to the press. If it goes great and if not, then I’ll go back to Getafe, which is my home. I’m going to do my best and then let the club decide”.

On Sunday, after the rough draw against Getafe, the striker insisted before the Movistar Fútbol cameras that returning to Getafe at the end of the year is a possibility. Asked about the hostile reception from a group of Getafe fans, Duro, hurt by the cries of “traitor”, said that now he defends “the interests of Valencia but, the same thing next year, I return to Getafe, which is also a possibility and I still don’t know. It bothers me a bit that I have the chance to come back in two months and that they have this image of me, although I can’t say anything bad about the Getafe fans”.