After rescuing a draw against Fiorentina, the Bury by Simone Inzaghi will seek to regain ground in the A league visiting the juventus for Matchday 31.
And it is that the Nerazzurri comes from reaping only five points in the same number of appearances in the league, putting their defense of the Scudetto at risk.
With 60 units, the defending squad Arturo Vidal, Alexis Sanchez, Lautaro Martinez and Joaquin Correa stalled in third place, six behind leader AC Milan. For the same reason, he will try to become strong in Turin to put pressure on Stefano Pioli’s men. The Vecchia Signora, meanwhile, comes from defeating the Salernitana, reaping four wins in a row that keeps them in fourth place with one point less than their rival on duty.
Despite this, the Lombard squad will appeal to their most recent celebration over the Turin team in the Super Cup -their first title of 2022- with goals from former Racing and Niño Maravilla, who dressed as a hero at 120’+1 to award the sixth medal of the tournament to his institution.
Record that the last precedent between both clubs in Calcio occurred for the ninth date, on October 24, 2021. It was a 1-1 draw at Giuseppe Meazza. Edin Dzeko opened the account and equalized Paulo Dybala from a penalty at minute 89. While the most recent triumph of the Milanese as outsiders was recorded on November 3, 2012 by 3-1 with goals from Diego Milito (2) and Rodrigo Palacio.
● Following a 1-1 draw in Milan in the second leg, Inter could remain unbeaten in the season’s two league games against Juventus for the first time since 2008/09 (1-0 win at the Meazza and 1-1 draw in Turin).
● Taking all competitions into account, Inter have won just one of their last 15 away games against Juventus (1-3, on 3 November 2012): in the process, Juventus won 10 games and drew four .
● Juventus have the longest current unbeaten streak in Serie A (16 games). As of November 30, Juventus is one of only two teams in the top 5 European leagues to have gone undefeated (also Sevilla – 15 games).
● Inter have won 11 points in their last nine Serie A games (W2 D5 L2), 10 fewer than Juventus.
● No team has kept a clean sheet more than Juventus in Serie A this season (13, as many as Napoli), while only Torino (3) conceded fewer shots on goal than the Bianconeri (3.1).
● Inter have won the most points from disadvantaged situations in Serie A this season (19), and are the team with the most goals scored in the last 30 minutes of play (22, tied with Atalanta, Lazio and Verona).
● Inter is Cuadrado’s favorite target in Serie A: he has scored five league goals against them, all at home including his brace in the last match played (3-2 against Juventus on 15 May 2021).
● Ivan Perisic (199) could become the third Croatian player to reach 200 Serie A appearances in the three-point-for-a-win era, after Marcelo Brozovic (224) and Milan Badelj (210) – he has faced Juventus 10 times in the competition, winning just once.
YOUTH: Szczesny; Danilo, De Ligt, Chiellini, De Sciglio; Square, Locatelli, Rabiot, Bernardeschi; Vlahović, Morata.
BURY: Handanović; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Brozovic, Calhanoglu, Perisic; Dzeko, Lautaro Martinez.
Banking: To be confirmed.